Ciara is a managing associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Litigation Group specialising in corporate crime and investigations. Ciara also has experience in commercial disputes and in particular, civil fraud and professional negligence.
- advising corporates and individuals on investigations and prosecutions by the UK authorities, including the Serious Fraud Office, the Police, H.M. Revenue and Customs and the Financial Conduct Authority;
- advising on compliance and due diligence regarding anti-bribery and anti-money laundering;
- implementing remedial actions following an investigation to ensure appropriate controls are in place to manage risk;
- conducting internal investigations for corporates and government institutions into fraud, corruption and money laundering;
- advising a Fortune 500 company on a claim alleging corruption and bribery to the tender process for the awarding of a mobile phone licence; and
- advising corporates in relation to ongoing disciplinary and regulatory investigations in the Republic of Ireland.
- University of Dublin, Business and Law
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales and in the Republic of Ireland
- Diploma in Legal French, 2012