Adrian is a Compliance Manager in the Financial Regulation compliance team. Adrian previously worked at the Financial Conduct Authority where he worked as a Supervisor in the FCA's Retail Lending Division for three years. This involved Supervising a major Retail Bank and working on flexible Firm projects. Prior to his appointment at the FCA Adrian worked as a Team Leader at the Office Fair Trading in its Consumer Credit Enforcement Division from Jan 2010 to April 2014. Adrian has experience in dealing with Firms from a wide variety of Consumer Credit sub-sectors.
Adrian's experience includes:
- Advising on a variety of issues in financial services regulation (e.g. CASS, CONC, PERG, SUP, SYSC)
- Providing regulatory support to corporate transactions, with a particular focus on consumer loan portfolio purchases
- Providing advice to clients on consumer credit, the FCA Handbook and policy documentation.
- Assessments of systems and controls against FCA requirements.
- Advising on retail regulatory enforcement or supervisory cases and assurance.
- Carrying out compliance and conduct reviews for clients.
English, Manchester Metropolitan University