Yannis is a French qualified lawyer working in the finance group of Addleshaw Goddard’s Paris office.
Before joining Addleshaw Goddard, Yannis lectured for five years at undergraduate and postgraduate level (amongst others subjects : Law of Contract, Banking and Financial Law and European Law) at Panthéon-Sorbonne University (Paris 1), Paris Descrates University (Paris 5) and The University of Sheffield. He then worked for two years and a half in the legal department of Bpifrance (French ECA) and more specifically within the export and structured finance legal direction.
Yannis’s practice includes finance, structured finance and banking regulation with an emphasis on export credit financing and guarantees.
- EFB (Professional certificate for Lawyers) – 2019-2020
- Ph.D. specialised in banking and company Laws
- University Paris V Descartes – Sorbonne Paris Cité – CEDAG – 2012-2018
- LL.M. specialised in French and European Laws
- University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne – 2010-2011
- LL.B. and LL.M. specialised in Common law, European and international Laws
- The University of Sheffield - Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Erasmus) – 2005-2009
- French (mother tongue)
- English (mother tongue)
- Spanish (intermediate)