Secy is a Hong Kong qualified lawyer with experience in multi-jurisdictional and cross border litigation, board room and shareholders disputes, regulatory inquiries (SFC/HKEx/HKMA), commercial fraud and tracing claims, international arbitrations, mediation, electronic discovery and disclosure, enforcement and recognition of foreign decisions and judgments, urgent interlocutory applications and remedies, including inter alia Mareva, Anton Piller and Prohibitions Orders.
On the corporate side, she has experience in mergers and acquisitions (including PIPE transactions), securities regulatory compliance of Hong Kong listed companies, listings and public offerings and general and commercial matters. Secy also has in-house secondment experience in a red-chip listed company.
Litigation, Dispute Resolutions and Regulatory Experience Includes:
- Yung Kee Holdings, acting for the majority shareholder in a substantial (HK$2 billion) restaurant business in relation to a dispute between the shareholders
- Represented and advise local, international and Chinese banks, investment banks, financial institutions, Hong Kong listed corporations and directors of Hong Kong listed corporations in respect of regulatory issues involving the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Independent Commission Against Corruption and other Hong Kong and overseas regulatory bodies, including investigations and disciplinary proceedings commenced by the SFC and the HKMA
- Year qualified: January 2010 (Hong Kong)
- The Renmin University of China - LL.M (2013)
- The University of Hong Kong - P.C.LL (2007)
- The University of Hull, U.K. - LL.B (2006)
We are the commercial law firm of choice for an increasing number of clients looking to do business in Hong Kong and PRC.