Sam is an Associate in our construction and engineering team and is based in our London office. Sam joined the team in 2018 having trained at Addleshaw Goddard for two years with a particular focus during his training on Construction, Infrastructure, Projects & Energy and Real Estate Finance. Sam is carrying out work across all areas of non-contentious construction including general mixed-use developments, student accommodation and hotel developments.
- University Partnerships Programme on new design, build, fund and operate schemes, including their most recent deal with the University of Exeter for £140m to create 1,182 new high quality bedrooms.
- Dandara Group on the creation of the UK's largest single 'build to rent' development portfolio in the Private Rental Sector (PRS) to date, across three different sites in the UK with an estimated gross development value (GDV) in excess of £400m and subsequently advising on the sale of each asset on practical completion of each development.
- Mount Anvil Limited on new residential schemes throughout central London including two schemes in Tower Hamlets, New Cross Gate and Excel Gateway.
- Advising HB Reavis on the construction aspects relating to their recent restructuring with particular reference to Elizabeth House.
- Advising AG Beltane on multiple new commercial schemes across central London including Millennium Bridge House, Marylebone House and Aldersgate Street.