Michelle qualified in 2019 as a solicitor and has since specialised in construction and engineering. She is based in our London office and has experience of acting in a wide variety of construction related matters. Michelle advises on dispute resolution procedures as well as drafting, negotiating and/or advising on a variety of construction documentation including building contracts, professional appointments and deeds of collateral warranty. Michelle works on matters for clients on employer, contractor and funder side.
- Drafting and advising on the construction package for two hospital sites.
- Acting for a bank on the due diligence of construction packages for residential developments across the UK.
- Drafting construction documentation for the Battersea Power Station Development on Phase 2 of the £9 billion 42-acre redevelopment of Battersea Power Station.
- Acting for Mount Anvil Limited on new residential schemes in central London and on advice in respect of the impact of defects on a commercial agreement.
- Organising and coordinating multiple parties deal room for the UK's leading provider of on-campus residential and academic infrastructure, UPP.
- Acting for a Contractor regarding a multimillion pound PFI dispute relating to the construction of hospital projects involving multi-party court proceedings; and
- Acted for a UK construction company advising on a dispute in relation to alleged design defects on a complex and high value infrastructure dispute valued at c.£115m
- French (good command)