Marlon is an experienced lawyer in our commercial team specialising in complex commercial agreements with a technology focus. He has particular expertise in digital, telecoms and outsourcing matters and has an excellent understanding of in-house legal teams, having spent over 7 years as an in-house lawyer. Marlon works for a number of FTSE 100 clients such as HSBC, Diageo, Dixons Carphone and Sainsbury's.
Specialist experience includes advising:
- Royal Mail on its arrangements with Alibaba to set up a Royal Mail branded storefront on Tmall.hk (the largest business-to-consumer retail platform in Asia)
- Sainsbury's Bank on its multimillion pound five year deal with Travelex for the supply of travel money services online and in more than 150 Sainsbury's instore bureaux
- Sainsbury's on the lifecycle of its arrangements with Vodafone to set up and run the mobile virtual network operator Mobile by Sainsbury’s
- Royal Mail on a strategic multimillion pound agreement for the outsourcing of Royal Mail's parcel and post tracking systems and software
- The Carphone Warehouse on the offshore business process outsourcing of various back-office functions across all of its European subsidiaries
- Member of the Society for Computers and Law