Joanne is an associate in the Corporate department in Addleshaw Goddard's Manchester office. Joanne is involved in all manner of corporate transactions, whether acting for buyers, sellers or institutional investors.
Her experience includes:
- advising Capita Plc on multiple acquisitions for its portfolio across a range of sectors;
- advising ITC Luxury Travel Group on its acquisition of Western & Oriental Travel;
- advising the shareholders of Travel Counsellors on its investment by Equistone Partners Europe;
- advising KCOM plc on its disposal of a major asset to Cityfibre Plc; and
- advising PZ Cussons plc in relation to the acquisition of Glanbia plc's interests in their nutrition joint venture.
Joanne has a wealth of experience acting on significant transactions and specialises in mergers and acquisitions, and private equity.
- University of Manchester – History LLB – 2009
- College of Law – LPC – distinction – 2011