Jaime is an associate in the commercial dispute resolution team in Leeds.
Jaime has experience in a wide variety of complex, high value disputes, including claims relating to contractual and shareholder disputes, procurement challenges, pension's disputes and information protection claims for a diverse client base.
Jaime's recent experience includes:
- Acting for a global distributor on a breach of confidentiality dispute against a former consultant and advising on the urgent retrieval of confidential information.
- Acting for a contracting authority established by the UK government, defending a procurement challenge from an unsuccessful bidder under The Utilities Contracts Regulation 2016 for the construction of a major nation-wide project in the transport sector.
- Advising on a complex misappropriation of funds and breach of fiduciary duty claim against a director and shareholder.
- Acting for a large transport business on a complex contractual dispute regarding their defined benefit pension scheme and subsequent rectification claim.
- Advising a multimillion pound global game developer on a court approved share sale by way of a scheme of arrangement under the Takeover Code.