Jaime is an associate in the Dispute Resolution team in Leeds, specialising in commercial litigation. Jaime has experience in a wide variety of commercial litigation, including claims relating to contractual and shareholder disputes, commercial debt claims and breach of confidentiality claims for a diverse client base, ranging from SMEs to PLCs.
Examples of Jaime's recent experience includes:
- Advising on a complex misappropriation of funds and breach of fiduciary duty claim against a director and shareholder.
- Acting on a breach of confidentiality dispute for a global distributor against a former consultant and advising on the urgent retrieval of confidential information.
- Advising on a variety of disputes seeking the recovery of unpaid monies owed pursuant to contract.
- Acting on a court approved share sale by way of a scheme of arrangement for a multimillion pound global game developer.
- University of Newcastle – LLB (Hons) Law (First Class Honours) – 2016
- BPP Law School – Legal Practice Course (Distinction) – 2017