Henry is an Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Litigation Group based in London. He qualified in March 2019.
Henry's experience includes:
- defending INEOS FPS in Commercial Court contractual dispute valued at £120m
- conducting an internal investigation into a FTSE100 company as part of an HMRC investigation into fraudulent practices in the Gambling sector
- representing US-based food and drink distributor Apindo Corporation in an LCIA arbitration against its Italian alcohol producer, Toschi Vignola
- defended German maritime company MacGregor in an LMAA arbitration brought by its European logistics company
- advised national company in the care sector on claims against a former director and managers for breaches of employment contracts and conspiracy to take clients following their exit.
- Year Qualified
- French - good command
- Durham University – BA History (2014)
- University of Law – GDL (2015)
- BBP Law School – LPC (2016)