Euan has wide experience in the fields of corporate lending, acquisition finance, asset-based lending and real estate finance. His range of experience includes a number of asset-based lending transactions and he is recognised as one of the few sector experts in this field.
Euan also has substantial experience in relation to the funding of leveraged acquisitions and has recently undertaken a number of high profile acquisitions in the Scottish marketplace.
- Acting for PNC Business Credit and Bank of Scotland plc in their £80,000,000 ABL facility to Ian Macleod Distillers Limited the independent distiller whose portfolio includes Glengoyne and Tamdhu single malt Scotch whisky and Edinburgh Gin
- Acting for RBS Invoice Finance Limited in their provision of ABL funding to support the acquisition of BSW Timber by Endless.
- Acting for James Donaldson & Sons Limited in relation to the acquisition facilities provided by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc to fund its acquisition of Nu-style Products (Holdings) Limited
- Acting for The Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of Scotland and HSBC in their provision of £60,000,000 of facilities to A.G. Barr plc one of the UK's leading soft drink manufacturers headquartered in Cumbernauld.
- Acting for NIBC Bank in providing specialty finance to LendingCrowd on of the leading innovative fintech lenders in Scotland providing loans on its platform system to SME businesses across Scotland and the UK.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
Legal 500, 2020
"A commerical and personable lawyer who is able to put himself in the position of the lender when providing advice."
Chambers UK, 2018
"He is praised for "his technical knowledge and his ability to explain complex legal issues"
Chambers UK, 2017
"Leader in his field"
Legal 500, 2016