Euan has wide experience in the fields of corporate lending, acquisition finance, asset-based lending and real estate finance. His range of experience includes a number of asset-based lending transactions and he is recognised as one of the few sector experts in this field.
Euan also has substantial experience in relation to the funding of leveraged acquisitions and has recently undertaken a number of high profile acquisitions in the Scottish marketplace.
- Acting for The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and RBS Invoice Finance Limited in their provision of acquisition and ABL funding of the Growth Capital Partners backed acquisition of AMG Group, the high profile tent and outdoor equipment supplier who's brands include Vango and Blacks of Greenock.
- Acting for Clydesdale Bank plc in their provision of acquisition finance to fund the Cairngorm Capital backed MBO of Polyframe Group Limited, double glazed window and door specialists. Also acting for Clydesdale Bank in relation to the add on acquisitions of The Windows Bureau Limited and Stevenswood Holdings Limited.
- Acting for James Donaldson & Sons Limited in relation to the acquisition facilities provided by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc to fund its acquisition of Nu-style Products (Holdings) Limited.
- Acting for Robertson Homes Limited, the UK housebuilder, in relation to their refinancing with Santander UK plc.
- Acting for Clydesdale Bank in relation to their provision of Growth Finance facilities to a number of high growth companies in the technology sector including Cyberhawk Innovations and Sugru.
"He is praised for "his technical knowledge and his ability to explain complex legal issues"
Chambers, UK 2017
"Leader in his field"
Legal 500 2016
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB at the University of Edinburgh
- Year qualified - 2003