Christopher regularly advises on commercial leasing, investment acquisitions and disposals, property development, debt financing and corporate acquisitions. He is also routinely involved in Landlord portfolio management and Tenant property management, across a wide range of asset classes including office, retail, hotel, care home and food and drink.
Christopher joined the firm in September 2016 having completed a specialised commercial property traineeship with a leading UK corporate law firm where he was involved in a full range of both Scottish and English real estate transactional work.
- Ongoing asset management for an Edinburgh property company of a portfolio of approximately 80 small retail properties.
- Multi-million pound sale of a care home in St Andrews (involving the collapsing of a complex lease arrangement).
- Property diligence for the listing of a financial services company on the AIM together with ongoing asset management work in both jurisdictions for their UK-wide portfolio in excess of 140 properties.
- Property diligence in initial placing and offer for subscription of new shares for specialist investor, raising in excess £80m.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- LLB Law, University of Strathclyde
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh
- Year qualified - 2016