Christopher is a member of the corporate tax group of Addleshaw Goddard LLP, and deals with all aspects of corporate tax law.
This includes advising extensively on the tax consequences for company restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, including negotiation of tax warranties and indemnities in relation to both share and asset transfers.
He also advises in relation to various aspects of property taxation, including VAT and SDLT, and the structuring of property acquisitions, disposals and developments through both onshore and offshore vehicles. Chris also advises on financing arrangements relating to the acquisition and development of both commercial and residential Real Estate.
In addition, Christopher provides advice in relation to fund structuring and investment.
- Year Qualified
- College of Law (Legal Practice Course), 2004
- University of Liverpool (L.L.M. (Law & Ethics)), 2003
- University of Sheffield (L.L.B. (Law)), 2002
- Professional Memberships
- Qualified Solicitor with the Law Society of England and Wales
- Chartered Tax Adviser with the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Member of the Stamp Taxes Practitioners' Group