Ben is an Associate in the AG corporate team and works across Leeds and Manchester. Ben advises national and regional corporates and shareholders on a broad range of M&A transactions and has a particular focus on private equity transactions, advising sponsors, management teams and founders. Ben has also acted for a number of large financial institutions when buying or selling debt portfolios.
- Advising the shareholders of Deep Sea Electronics on the £176,000,000 sale to Caledonia
- Advising the founders of Infinity Works on the investment by Growth Capital Partners
- Advising Metro Bank plc on various mortgage portfolio acquisitions, totalling over £1.3billion in aggregate
- Assisting Equistone on its buyout of WHP Telecoms and then advising WHP Telecoms on its subsequent bolt-on acquisition of Sitec Infrastructure
- Advising Volpi Capital on its c.£27m buyout of Digital Barriers