Andrew is an associate specialising in banking and finance matters acting for both financial institutions and corporate borrower clients. Andrew undertakes a broad range of banking and financing work including refinancing, acquisition/ leverage finance, real estate finance, asset-based lending and other funding matters. Andrew's recent experience includes the following:
- acting for a syndicate bank in relation to a £170m asset-based lending facility
- acting for a Guernsey borrower in relation to two £15m real estate finance facilities with the funds used to purchase student property
- acting for a corporate borrower in relation to a £17 acquisition finance facility
- acting for a clearing bank in relation to a £35m development finance facility to a FTSE 250 company
- acting for a bank in relation to a £7m revolving credit facility refinancing to a corporate borrower which subsequently listed on AIM.
Andrew is a director of Leeds Fans United Community Based Society.