Andrew is a Managing Associate in the asset finance team at Addleshaw Goddard with extensive experience advising on aviation finance transactions.
Andrew's practice covers financial institutions, lessors, operators and manufacturers operating in the asset finance and transport infrastructure market in relation to aircraft, rolling stock, ships, other equipment and receivables. Andrew advises banks, airlines, lessors, ROSCOs, and aircraft manufacturers in finance and operating lease transactions, export credit backed financings and sale and purchase or leaseback transactions. Andrew has advised a large aircraft leasing company on a major aircraft portfolio acquisition and related financings.
Andrew has previously undertaken secondments with an investment fund, a ROSCO, an airline and an aircraft manufacturer therefore gaining valuable experience with a number of participants in the transport sector.
Andrew's recent experience includes:
- Advising a large aircraft leasing company with respect to its acquisition of a portfolio of 45 aircraft and related financings.
- Advising an investment fund with regards to the financing of a portfolio of aircraft by one of the fund's joint venture vehicles.
- Advising an investment fund in respect of the sale and leaseback of six aircraft by one of the fund's joint venture vehicles.
- Advising a bank on the financing of private jets for high net worth individuals.
- Advising an export credit agency in respect of the financing of aircraft and other equipment.
- Year qualified
- BA Hons, American Studies, University of Manchester (2004)
- GDL, Nottingham Law School (2006)
- LPC, Nottingham Law School (2007)
- LLB, Nottingham Trent University (2007)