Allison has experience advising a wide range of commercial clients including private investors, developers, heritable creditors, government bodies and national retailers. She regularly advises on the acquisition and disposal of investment property, retail and portfolio properties as well as on leasing, funding arrangements and portfolio management.
Allison has worked on real estate development projects throughout her career and has an excellent holistic knowledge of the law, practice and commercialities of working alongside clients to deliver a successful Real Estate project. She has experience in all stages of development programmes, from feasibility through to completion.
Allison currently leads on the work undertaken for bodies owned by the Scottish Government in their development of Aviation infrastructure. She has experience in facilitating development and infrastructure master plans for a national supermarket and structuring promotion and option agreements for private sector developers.
Allison's recent experience includes:
- acting as account manager for Highlands and Islands Airports Limited on all aspects of their Real Estate including all land acquisitions and site restructuring at their 11 airport sites. This included advising on the acquisition of a key development site at Inverness Airport for the strategic expansion of the airport as a regional hub.
- acting for a national supermarket on facilitating an infrastructure master plan with a national house builder for a mixed use development of retail, housing and social housing.
- advising a land promotion company on option and promotion agreements for urban and rural sites throughout Scotland.
- leading on the acquisition of a multi-occupancy Glasgow prime office development for an international investor.
- acting in the disposal of a multi-occupancy shopping centre for a trust fund.