Zanib is an Associate in our Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team and has experience in advising on a number of large projects, in particular for clients in the Energy and Transport Sector. Zanib has advised our major clients on all aspects of a project and has been seconded to Serco Caledonian Sleeper Limited as General Council where she advised the business on all commercial and corporate aspects relating to the operation of the Caledonian Sleeper and undertaken secondment work for a major energy supplier, including advising their energy markets division in light of commercial and regulatory change. Zanib has also worked internationally in our Dubai office advising on MENA based transactions.
- Advising a large development company on the construction of a new electricity substation in Manchester including advising on the capacity reservation agreement, connection agreement and infrastructure agreement
- Assisting National Grid on drafting and negotiating its Commercial Engineering Services contracts and providing a playbook for the teams
- Advising Sonatrach, the Algerian national oil company, on the development and successful implementation of Phase 1 and then Phase 2 of the Isle of Grain LNG import terminal in Kent, England
- Acted for ENGIE on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Chargepoint Services Limited, which provides end-to-end technology for public, workplace and private sector electric vehicle charging
- Advised the Department for Transport on the West Coast Franchise Partnership
- Advised the buyer on the acquisition of an 18.45MW wind farm in Scotland, including providing advice on the ROC accreditation, connection to the Grid, O&M and relating project documents
- Advising and assisting Nigerian National Petroleum Company on a transaction with West Africa Gas Limited for the financing of the exploration and development of Nigerian upstream licence area OML 11