Stefan is Counsel in the Competition Group in the German Office of Addleshaw Goddard. He has more than seven years of work experience in international law firms, the last five of which in the regulatory department of a leading Germany based law firm. He specializes in regulatory matters and advises clients on all aspects of German and European competition law as well as on other regulatory issues, in particular regarding merger control, cartel investigations, distribution agreements or competition law compliance. He has experience of both advisory and litigation matters.
- Various shareholders of SAKRET Europa GmbH & Co KG on competition compliance and an investigation by the Federal Cartel Office
- Merger control for a German producer of ready-mixed concrete in phase 2 proceedings before the Federal Cartel Office
- Merger control for a German food retailer in phase 2 proceedings before the Federal Cartel Office
- German premium automotive OEM on competition compliance
- Leading German car insurance company on competition compliance
Kartellrecht, in: Bräutigam/Kraul (Hrsg.), Rechtshandbuch Internet of Things (IoT), C.H.Beck 2021
Stefan studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München and graduated with the first state examination. He subsequently obtained an LL.M. in intellectual property law from the University of Edinburgh in 2013 and completed his studies with the second state exam at the Higher Regional Court in Munich. He was admitted to the bar in 2014.
- Professional Memberships
- Munich Bar Association (admitted 2014)
- Antitrust Law Research Association (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht)