Stanislas’ practice focuses merger and acquisition and dispute resolution, as well as on corporate crime. His skills and methodology developed in corporate matters are particularly useful in complex corporate crime and civil cases.
He notably assists companies victims of fraud and misuse of corporate funds involving foreign jurisdictions.
- Advises a company specialised in engineering and drilling activities on the divestment of a business unit
- Advises an investment fund to acquire a French software editor for the automotive market, and advises to the divestment of the consolidated group
- Advises a French software editor in commercial disputes with customers and in a dispute with a former supplier
- Advises an investor in renewable energies in post-acquisition dispute
- Participates in pro bono matters for a charity assisting victims of school harassment
- French (native)
- English (fluent)
- Danish (excellent command)