- Sally is head of the Finance Litigation team in the North. She is a member of the Firm's Governance Board.
- She specialises in acting on behalf of major retail and commercial banks on important issues and has done for over 25 years. She is particularly well known in the leasing industry regularly acting on behalf of lessors on important issues. She manages a large team of lawyers acting on behalf of asset funders in dealing with all aspects of customer default and termination including satisfactory quality disputes, securing the urgent return of assets via injunctive relief, claims arising from fraud, and the recovery of money.
- Sally specialises in acting on behalf of major retail and commercial banks on important issues and has done for over 20 years. She is firm wide client relationship partner for BNP Paribas Bank and Aldermore Bank PLC
- She runs the very successful Asset Finance Forum attended quarterly by over 25 lawyers and recoveries managers of asset finance companies.
- She is a member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association and sits on AG's Litigation Funding Committee.