Sally leads financial services at Addleshaw Goddard and is also the Head of Finance Disputes and the litigation team across Leeds and Manchester. She specialises in all aspects of banking and finance litigation and dispute resolution but with particular expertise in asset finance litigation.
Her experience includes:
- Advising a number of major asset finance companies on a variety of disputes and obtaining urgent return of assets via injunctive relief
- Regularly resolving disputes via mediation
- Running large portfolios of asset finance litigation cases for a number of leasing companies
- Advising under a number of collective conditional fee arrangements with lender clients to pursue professional negligence claims arising out of property lending
In 2013, Sally accepted the Asset Finance Legal Provider of the year award on behalf of AG at the Leasing Life Awards.
- Professional memberships
- British Bankers Association
- The Finance and Leasing Association’s (FLA’s) Litigation Committee
- The Litigation Forum of the FLA
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association