Myles is an Associate in the banking team specialising in corporate lending and borrowing transactions. Myles has experience working with a range of banks, alternative finance providers, financial institutions and corporate borrowers on multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Assisting on transactions, examples include:
- acting for a public infrastructure fund in connection with various facilities totalling £1bn
- acting for a syndicate of 10 global banks as mandated lead arranger and bookrunner in connection with a US$455m financing of facilities
- acting for a leading UK bank in connection with the refinancing of facilities made available to a corporate client
- working in a team of internal and external overseas lawyers on a precedent project for a leading UK bank
- acting on funding to professional practices including advising several banks on the creation of bespoke partner capital loan facilities and advising a leading UK accountancy firm on its bank debt facilities.
- acting for NatWest on borrowing base facilities to a range of borrowers in the speciality finance sector.
- De Montfort University – 2015 (Post-graduate)
- Sheffield Hallam University – 2010 – 2013 (Undergraduate)