Michelle specialises in the real estate aspects of corporate restructuring and insolvency. She has a broad range of experience in both commercial and residential real estate transactions within all forms of insolvency processes, both corporate and personal, acting for both financial institutions and insolvency practitioners.
- Acted for Receivers in relation to a sale of a large commercial site, which was subject to 16 leasehold titles, and had multiple complexities including historical rent deposit issues and a portion of unregistered land.
- Acted for Administrators in relation to disposals of residential care homes.
- Assisted Administrators appointed over a property development company which owned a mixed portfolio of 10 leasehold and freehold properties.
- Advised a Trustee in Bankruptcy of a property developer who owned numerous partly built properties in relation to the disposal of those properties.
- Advised Receivers of a care home with an ancillary home for vulnerable adults, including advice as to potential sale options, separation of the two properties and their subsequent sale.
- Acted for Administrators in relation to the sale of a large commercial development site in Birmingham, which consisted of 16 Land Registry titles and consequently multiple title issues.
- College of Law, Birmingham, Legal Practice Course (2005)
- University of Birmingham (LLB) (2004)
- Year Qualified (2007)