Keith is a specialist construction and engineering lawyer. He has extensive experience of acting for employers and developers, as well as for funders and end users on a variety of developments. Keith has acted on a number of residential, PRS, hotel and mixed-use schemes. Notable clients include Travelodge, Primark, Aberdeen Asset Management and Nationwide Building Society.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for Travelodge Hotels Limited on the development and acquisition of a number of sites, negotiating building contracts and associated construction documents;
- Acting for a multi-national food processing company in relation to the development of a new factory utilising the construction management procurement method;
- Acting for a leading drinks company on the development of their bottling plants;
- Acting for the developer on the construction of a mixed-use, multi-phase development;
- Acting for funders on the financing & refinancing of developments using a range of procurement methods;
- Acting for a major retailer on the development of their new headquarters;
- Preparing suites of precedent construction documents for a range of clients.