Katie is a corporate associate based in our Manchester office, she has experience in the corporate sector, advising on: Mergers and Acquisitions; AIM flotation, share buybacks and management buyouts.
Katie completed her two year training contract in-house at Network Rail Infrastructure Limited in London and so has an appreciation of the need to balance internal and external stakeholders on projects and how to both manage and exceed their expectations. She is also alive to the challenges quasi-governmental organisations face including State Aid, Managing Public Money and extensive internal governance procedures.
She prides herself on providing practical and commercial solutions. A sample of the work she has advised on is below:
- acting for BT on the sale of the entire issued share capital of technology subsidiary Tikit Limited
- acting for Radius Payment Solutions on their investment in Key Telematics, a leading ‘white label’ telematics platform with over 62,000 active connections based in both London and South Africa
- acting for The Pebble Group plc on its admission to AIM, the largest AIM placing in 2019
- acting for Scapa Group plc on a secondary placing of new shares to AIM
- acting for the shareholders of Beautyworks on its sale to US headquarted Beauty Industry Group (BIG)