Johanna is a Managing Associate in the Commercial Group in the Hamburg Office of Addleshaw Goddard. She advises clients in all areas of public commercial law, in particular German and European public procurement and state aid law, as well as in competition law.
- Representation of a major rail transport company in various review proceedings before the national public procurement chambers as well as the higher regional courts.
- Successful execution of an extensive award procedure for a municipal administration union for the award of disposal services.
- Advising a leading international company for geothermal energy technology on the sale and supply of a large geothermal energy plant.
- Ongoing advice to a large German insurance company in the area of antitrust compliance.
- Advising a local authority on the drafting of a public service contract for bus and rail services.
- Advising a municipality regarding the procurement of student transport services.
- Advising an IT service provider regarding the participation in public procurement procedure as well as within a procurement review procedure in two instances.
Johanna studied law at the Albert Ludwig University in Freiburg im Breisgau and passed her first state exam in 2017. The second state exam followed in 2020 at the Higher Regional Court Schleswig. She was admitted to the bar in 2020.
Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg