Jess is a Managing Associate and specialises in banking and finance transactions.
She acts for banks, credit funds, sponsors and borrowers on a broad range of bilateral, syndicated and cross-border transactions including leveraged / acquisition finance, real estate finance and general corporate borrowing.
Jess' recent experience includes:
- acting for Tosca Debt Capital in connection with facilities to support the acquisition of the remaining equity of Once Upon A Time by its management team
- acting for Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc on the refinancing of its debt facilities
- acting for Inflexion Private Equity in connection with its facilities to finance its investment in UK Fast
- acting for Just Childcare/Phoenix Equity Partners on its £50m super senior and unitranche facilities
- acting for Peel Media on the refinancing of its £292.5m debt facilities supporting MediaCityUK