Helen is an Associate specialising in transport, energy and projects. She acts as an assistant on a range of matters across various sectors such as:
- Advising the Department for Transport in respect of the West Midlands franchise competition.
- Advising Hitachi Rail Europe Limited in respect of its manufacture and supply of 19 AT300 bi-mode trains (and associated maintenance) for use by First TransPennine Express Limited and financed by Angel Trains Limited.
- Advising Metroline Travel Limited in its bid for the London Overground Concession and a bidder for Manchester Metrolink O&M Agreement.
- Advising Transport for Greater Manchester in relation to their station devolution plan.
- Advising Arriva UK Trains Limited in relation to a framework station facilities management.
- Advising Tameside Metropolitan District Council in relation to its entry into Design and Build contracts for three schools under the Targeted Basic Need Programme.
- Supporting clients such as United Utilities, SGN and National Grid in commercial contract reviews on a range of topics.
- Advising Equitix Ltd on its operation, maintenance and management services in relation to its £4m purchase of Ignis Biomass Ltd (owner and operator of a district heating network in Wick, Scotland).
- Year qualified: 2015
- College of Law, York – LPC (2013)
- University of Warwick (year abroad University of Utrecht, Netherlands) – Law LLB (2012)