Daniel joined Addleshaw Goddard in July 2019 from a leading Chambers specialising in media and information law. As a specialist barrister, Daniel's practice focuses on all aspects of reputation and information protection with an emphasis on data privacy disputes. He has a particular interest in the use of new emerging technologies and how such technologies are able to demonstrate compliance with applicable data protection regimes.
- Daniel is a co-author of the Lexis Nexis PSL practice notes on misuse of private information.
- Year Qualified
- Called to the Bar: 2015 (Middle Temple)
- University of Bristol – DipHE Chemistry (2014)
- University of Bristol – LLB Law (2014)
- University of the West of England – BPTC (2015)
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Member of the Society for Computers and Law