Chris is an Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's Planning and Infrastructure Consenting Team. Chris joined the firm on qualification in 2019 having trained with Transport for London. Chris advises a number of private and public sector clients on all aspects of town and country planning, infrastructure consenting, highways and planning enforcement matters with a particular understanding of the rail industry and the transport sector more generally.
Chris' experience includes acting for:
- London Luton Airport Limited on its application for a Transport and Works Act Order to authorise the construction of a mass passenger transit system connecting Luton Airport Parkway station to the Luton Airport terminal building including drafting the application documents.
- Various Local Planning Authorities, mortgagees, and developers in drafting, reviewing and negotiating s.106 planning obligations.
- Arts University Bournemouth in relation to infrastructure matters arising from the development of new student accommodation and academic buildings at its Wallisdown Campus.
- A large pension fund in relation to planning due diligence arising from the intra group transfer of multiple industrial estates with complex planning histories.
- A national railway infrastructure owner in objecting to Development Consent Orders and Transport and Works Act Orders including as appropriate the drafting of relevant representations, statements of case, and submissions to inquiries.