Maria is an associate in the Financial Services Regulatory Group and provides regulatory advice to a range of financial services firms. She is currently focusing on the regulation of financial markets, including compliance with MiFID II, FCA authorisation and cross border issues including passporting and Brexit.
Maria previously worked in Commercial Litigation in the Dublin office of an international law firm where she focused on large scale commercial disputes.
- BComm (Hons) National University of Ireland Galway, 1995
- LLB (Hons) – National University of Ireland, Galway 1997
- LPC – Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place 1998-2000
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales (2017) and in the Republic of Ireland (2000).
- Professional memberships
- Member of The Law Society of Ireland
- Member of The Law Society of England and Wales