Rhiannon joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2018 upon qualification, having completed her training contract at a US-headquartered firm in London. She advises on a range of transactions and works alongside the corporate team, as well as advising pensions trustees and corporates in relation to their ongoing pensions arrangements.
Relevant work highlights include:
- acting for the company on a large-scale corporate deal, which includes working on the buy-out of the defined benefit pension scheme liabilities before a solvent liquidation.
- reviewing investment documents, including recently reviewing a Private Placement Memorandum and helping to draft a report to the trustees on key terms.
- acting for a principal employer of a scheme in relation to multiple acquisitions and sales and advising on the effect in relation to their pension arrangements.
- reviewing and amending multiple benefit specifications, including those to be used for a buy-out. Reviewing benefit specifications in relation to public sector schemes such as the Electricity Supply Pension Scheme.
- advising multiple scheme trustees on aspects relating to GDPR requirements, including drafting multiple data sharing agreements.
- assisting the corporate team with transactions that involve a pensions element, including advising a company on a sale transaction with a defined benefit scheme in the company group.