Amelia is an Associate in our corporate practice, based in our Dubai office. She specialises in a variety of corporate cross-border transactions and has experience in private equity, private mergers and acquisitions and joint venture arrangements. Amelia also has experience in commercial practice and advises clients on contract drafting and negotiation.
Prior to joining the Dubai office of Addleshaw Goddard, Amelia practiced in our UK offices.
- Advising an oil and gas group of companies involving working with local counsels spanning across various jurisdictions for various types of corporate and commercial work-streams.
- Advising various buyer entities on share and asset acquisitions including carrying out due diligence exercises working with various external technical teams.
- Advising seller entities on share and asset sales including drafting and negotiating key documentation.
- Advising tech start-up company on its legal documentation for a new mobile application.
- Professional Memberships
- Solicitors Regulation Authority