Adam is a Managing Associate in the Manchester mainstream Real Estate team.
He is involved in a broad range of non-contentious Real Estate work, with an emphasis on development transactions and investment acquisitions. Adam's practice spans the retail, office, health, transport and residential sectors.
Adam's clients range from institutions such as local authorities, pension funds and national infrastructure operators, to public and private investors and developers.
- the acquisition of two shopping centres as part of a joint venture between Trafford Borough Council and Bruntwood
- the letting and forward funding of Altrincham Health and Wellbeing Centre for a North West developer, including advising on structuring of property assets to produce income strip returns for investors
- the acquisition of former Kelloggs' HQ by a public/private joint venture involving Trafford Borough Council and onward letting to a university operator in the UA92 project.
- the property aspects of investment by Greater Manchester Pension Fund into a £130m Manchester City Centre mixed-use development scheme.
- the forward purchase of a leisure park in the West Midlands in two phases on behalf of Aberdeen Standard Investments