Saad is a Corporate associate in the Manchester office. Saad trained and qualified at Addleshaw Goddard having undertaken seats in Finance, Litigation, Corporate and Commercial before qualifying into the Corporate team. He acts on a range of transactions including mergers & acquisitions (including cross border matters), disposals, management buy-outs, secondary buy-outs, corporate re-organisations and acting for private equity houses on their investments and exits.
Saad's recent experience includes:
- Advising Yourgene Health plc, an international molecular diagnostics group, on its acquisition of Coastal Genomics Inc.
- Acting for Livingbridge on its investment into Titan HQ.
- Advising JD Sports Fashion Plc on its £464m share placing.
- Advising Literacy Capital plc on its investment into Vanilla Electronics Limited, a family-owned provider of outsourced supply chain solutions to technology customers across a range of end markets including oil & gas and healthcare.
- Advising Sumo Group Plc on its acquisition of Lab42 Limited, a cross-platform work for hire studio, providing co-development and full game development services.
- Advising on a tertiary MBO of an independent provider of analytical laboratory testing for land-based industries and a subsequent bolt-on acquisition.
- Urdu (fluent)
- Hindi (fluent)
- Punjabi (fluent)