Luke has been with Addleshaw Goddard since 2012 and is a managing associate in the corporate practice group in Dubai; previously he has practiced from our English and Hong Kong offices. Luke advises on a variety of international cross border transactions and has experience in private mergers and acquisition, private equity transactions and joint venture arrangements.
Luke's most recent experience includes:
- Advising Emirates Flight Catering on their $40,000,000 joint venture with Crop One, to build and operatre the world's largest vertical farm.
- Advising on the circa £100 million sale by Elysian Capital and the management team of their entire issued shareholdings in the Kelling Group to Alinda Captial Partners. The Kelling Group's main business was the hire of mounted access platforms and static and van welfare units.
- Advising a number of shareholders, of Le Tote, a Delaware corporation, on a new $20,000,000 joint venture for the purposes of carrying on a fashion subscription business in China and other parts of Asia.
- Working with law firm August Debouzy on their French client's acquisition of Ten Design group, a Hong Jong based firm of architects.
- Advising 3i and Lloyds Development Capital on the £300 million sale of M.K.M Building Supplies to Bain Capital.
- Advising on the investment by NVM into Primal Foods, a healthy snacking paelo bar company.
- Advising on the sale of the exclusive distribution rights to Rekorderlig cider in the United Kingdom to Molson Coors.
- Advising on the private equity acquisition of the Sumo Digital computer games development group by NorthEdge Captial and their subsequent exit to Perwyn. Following the exit, Addleshaws continued to advise Perwyn and ultimately acted on Sumo Digital's recent IPO.
- Advising on the sale of Shepherd Construction and Engineering business to the Wates group.
- Advising on the sale of a minority stake in the JLA group to multipleprivate equity investors including Bain Capital.