Luke is an associate in the Corporate practice group in Leeds. Luke advises on a variety of national and international transactions and has experience in private mergers and acquisition and private equity transactions. His recent roles include:
- Advising on the sale of the exclusive distribution rights to Rekorderlig cider in the United Kingdom to Molson Coors.
- Advising on the sale of the One Call Hire group to a private equity consortium.
- Advising on the sale of the majority equity stake in Shearings Holidays to the existing minority shareholder.
- Advising on the private equity acquisition of the Sumo Digital computer games development group by NorthEdge Capital.
- Advising on the sale of the Shepherd Construction and Engineering business to the Wates group.
- Advising on the sale of a minority stake in the JLA group to multiple private equity investors.
In 2015, Luke was part of the team which received the Corporate Legal Team of the Year award at the Yorkshire Rainmaker awards.
- Leeds University – LLB – 2011
- BPP Law School – L.P.C. – 2012
- Year qualified – 2014