Frédérique Allier joined the Firm in May 2022. From February 2020 to April 2022, she worked as an associate at Marrache Avocats, after having completed several internships in intellectual property and information technology law in French and Anglo-Saxon law firms and in the legal department of a major French luxury company. Admitted to the New York Bar (in 2016) and to the Paris Bar (in 2019), she holds a post-graduate degree (Master 2) in European and International Intellectual Property Law from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) and an LL.M. in American Law from Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
- 2018 Admitted to the Paris Bar (swearing in: July 2020)
- 2016 Admitted to the New York Bar (swearing in: August 2016)
- 2015 CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STUDIES (CEIPI), Strasbourg, France Masters degree in International and European Intellectual Property Law
- 2013 GOLDEN GATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, San Francisco, CAL LL.M. in American Law
- 2009 UNIVERSITY PARIS NANTERRE, Paris, France
- Bachelor Degree & Master of Laws in French and Common law, cum laude, Specialization: Business Law