Daniel is an Associate in our Real Estate team based in Leeds. He advises a broad range of clients on all aspects commercial real estate transactions including disposals, acquisitions, lettings, re-financing and general estate management.
Daniel also carries out due diligence on property matters arising from mergers, acquisitions and management buy-outs.
Daniel's recent experience includes:
- Leading a re-finance project for a property investment company securing lending of £30 million.
- Assisting an institutional investor in the £12 million acquisition of a hotel and golf course and the subsequent letting of the premises.
- Advising both landlord and tenant clients in relation to leases of both new and existing office and retail premises.
- Advising a supermarket retailer on disposals and lettings as well as supporting on all aspects estate management, helping to manage its property portfolio.
- Advising an institutional investor on an £8 million disposal of premises to be redeveloped as a 125 room hotel.