Chris is a Managing Associate in the banking and finance team. He has extensive experience advising financial institutions, sponsors and corporate clients on a wide range of leveraged finance, fund finance and general corporate banking transactions.
- Representing the mandated lead arranger and underwriter in connection with the issuance of senior secured floating rate notes by, and provision of a super senior revolving credit facility to, a French chemical engineering business
- Representing a private equity fund in connection with their leveraged acquisition of a UK-headquartered global tourism business
- Representing a debt fund providing senior financing in connection with the private equity backed acquisition of a global software company
- Representing a leading UK clearing bank and European debt fund providing unitranche financing in connection with the acquisition of an IT outsourcing business
- Representing the mandated lead arranger and underwriter in connection with the leveraged refinancing of a UK insurance business.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- The University of Nottingham – LLB (Hons) Law (2007)
- BPP Law School – Legal Practice Course (2008)
- Year qualified – 2010