Faheem is an Associate in our Finance & Projects Division and qualified as a solicitor into Addleshaw Goddard's social housing team in 2018. Faheem specialises in advising funders and security trustees on a range of social housing finance and private placements, including, secured and unsecured lending transactions, sustainability-linked financing, multi-funder refinancings; and advising investors on private placements.
Recent transactions he has worked on include advising:
- Lenders on a circa £350m restructuring of a Registered Provider which included splitting up existing syndicated loan agreements and putting in place bilateral secured facilities.
- A lender on a £75m loan facility involving loans linked to environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics including utilising targets for borrowers to assist tenants and members of the public with access to training courses.
- Lenders on a circa £420m restructuring of a Registered Provider which included splitting an existing syndicated loan agreement and putting in place bilateral secured facilities.
- A lender in the restructure of existing loan facilities by way of a restated facility agreement totalling £200m.
- Investors on two private placements to a Registered Provider totalling £120m.