The M&A Trends Report 2020 is available now.
Discover our leading review of the key themes we saw in an active M&A market in 2019, and explore our thoughts on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic for M&A activity. Understand the next steps businesses can take to deliver transactions in this challenging market or plan for M&A when conditions improve.
Take a look at our analysis of current and emerging trends, including:
- the growing prominence of ESG goals in M&A
- the rise of venture investment arms established by large corporates
- price adjustment issues, including completion accounts issues and common causes of earn out disputes
- the implications of a more pro-active CMA with increased powers
- key integration challenges, including IT migration and bringing acquired businesses into regulatory reporting of a larger group
- the outlook for M&A activity in 2020 in light of the Covid-19 pandemic
Let us discuss our findings and the outlook for M&A with you. We are always interested to hear your thoughts on the market.
Access reportClick here
Here are just a few key M&A trends in numbers
Of deals involved an element of contingent deferred consideration
Cause of issues during integration
13 Public M&A bids having a value in excess of £1bn
Policies taken out on 19% of M&A deals
Enter your details to access the M&A Trends Report 2020