It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 40 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2018)
- More Tier 1 rankings in Manchester than any other firm
- 147 AG lawyers are recommended
- Improving rankings for our offices across Asia and the Middle East
The Chambers Guide
- 38 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2019)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 162 AG lawyers are ranked across nearly 100 practice areas
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
Our dispute resolution practice was named The Legal 500 Dispute Resolution Team of the Year Award 2019. This is brilliant recognition of our continued commitment to growth, innovation and excellence.
Two of Addleshaw Goddard's Arbitration partners, Sarah Vasani and Jon Tweedale, have been recognised as 'Future Leaders' in the 'Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2019 – Future Leaders' guide.
Addleshaw Goddard's 'knowledge and real expertise of legal tech' receives recognition at British Legal Awards
AG's creative approach to legal technology has once again received external recognition, taking home the 'Best Use of Technology' award at the British Legal Awards for its work developing a unique legal portal for Sainsbury's.
Addleshaw Goddard has become the first firm to receive the Special Award for Company Culture at the Manchester PA Awards, following a series of shortlist interviews with some of the Manchester PA team.